Thursday, September 30, 2010

New York! Part 4

We are very lucky to have a friend named Jason in our lives.  Jason happens to be on a show called Saturday Night Live.  The season premiere of SNL happened to be on my birthday.  And...we happened to be in New York the night of my birthday.  I love when things come together.

This was our 2nd time being at the show together.  Being in the SNL studio is amazing.  It's like a museum.  Photos of classic scenes and characters line the walls.  I wish they allowed cameras inside.  We were also able to go to the cast after-party and after-after party.  It is so much fun seeing all of these people you love and admire in one room.  If only I had the guts to go up and talk to them....


 



 Billy with Lori Chaffer


 Billy with Don Chaffer

Jason and Billy

Max, Jason and Billy

Kristin Sudeikis and Billy





Here's a selection of photos I'd like to title:

"Really Bad Photos of Celebrities that I'm Too Scared to Talk To" 


Katy Perry's back


Justin Timberlake's back
 

Blurry Andy Samburg and a bald man's head



Abby Elliot trying to escape the crowd


Haha! I was right, wasn't I?  Horrible pictures.  Oh, well.



This was definitely my best birthday so far!  31 is going to be a fabulous year. 

1 comment: